Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine's Day card workshop

Wow!  This month is more than half over.  I still have Christmas wrapping paper in the dining room!  But here comes Valentine's Day!  Here's a sneak peak at an easel card I'll be teaching next month at Blissful Memories in North Wilkesboro, NC.  On the red, white and pink card I used the new stamp kit from Gina K. Designs and colored the image with Copic markers.  I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture.  I love the easel style card.  It's a nice switch from ordinary greeting cards.

Enjoy this season of love!

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous cards! I think they are "love"ly. The embossing adds so much, and I love the easel style they are soo effective looking. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :) Hope to see you again soon.

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete